White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free
Prep: 15 min, Bake: 10 min, Total: 25, Yields: 22 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten–free all–purpose flour or 3/4 cup oat flour + 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2/3 cup Sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips or roughly chopped white chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, corn starch, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a small blender, combine together the flaxseed, apple sauce, milk and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- With a cookie scoop, drop cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet, flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges begin to go golden and the cookies are dry to the touch. Let sit on the cookie sheet for five minutes, then transfer to a cookie rack.
Apple Pie - Gluten-free & Vegan
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 20 min, Bake: 30 min, Total: 1 hour 20 min, Serves: 8 For the Fil
Gluten-Free Walnut Cookies
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 25 min, Bake: 13 min, Total: 38 min, Yields: 12 cookiesIngredients
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 15 min, Bake: 15-18 min, Chill: at least 1 hour, Total: 1 hour 30