Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, Flourless
Prep: 15 min, Cook: 2 min, Cool: 10 min, Total: 27 min, Serves: 15
- 15 strawberries
- 1/2 cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips (optional)
- Wash the strawberries and let them dry on a paper towel.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a Pyrex measuring cup for 1 minute, then stir. Microwave again for another 20 to 30 seconds and stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate holding it by the green part, then place it on the parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Once all strawberries have been covered, place the baking sheet in the fridge for about 10 minutes. Alternatively, let the strawberries sit on the kitchen counter while you melt the white chocolate.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in a Pyrex measuring cup for 1 minute, then stir. If necessary, microwave again in 10-second intervals and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Place the sheet with the strawberries on the counter.
- Dip a spoon into the melted white chocolate and drizzle strawberries as desired.
- Place in the fridge to let the chocolate set completely.
- Chocolate covered strawberries are best consumed within a day or two.