Almond Flour Cookies
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, No-added Sugar
Prep: 10 min, Bake: 14 min, Total: 24 min, Yields: 16 cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips, if using, and combine until evenly distributed.
- Use a 1-tablespoon retractable scoop to drop about 16 cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are getting golden brown. Do not overbake.
- Let cookies cool for about 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.