PB Chocolate Fudge Truffles
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, No Added Sugar, No-bake
Prep: 10 min, Cool: 30 min, Yields: 30
- 1 cup plant milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of GF rolled oats
- Crushed peanuts or cocoa powder for coating, as needed
- Place the milk, dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract and cocoa powder in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a container, add the oats, mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator until it firms up.
- Pour the crushed peanuts or cocoa powder for coating into shallow containers and take the chilled mixture from the fridge.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Coat with the crushed peanuts or cocoa powder and store in the refrigerator or freezer.