Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, No-Bake
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 5 min, Cool: 30 min, Total: 45 min, Yields: 12
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsps maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Prepare your silicone cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a Pyrex measuring cup and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, microwave for another 20 seconds, stir again. Repeat until all chocolate is melted. Do not overheat!
- To assemble the PB cups, pour about ½ tablespoon of chocolate on the bottom of cupcake liners, spread evenly to cover the bottom.
- Take 1/12th of the PB, roll it into a ball and flatten it slightly. The diameter should be less than the bottom of your cupcake liners.
- Place the dough on the chocolate layer on the bottom, leaving room on all sides.
- Continue until all PB dough is used.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate on top of each cup cake, making sure the PB is completely covered.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Apple Pie - Gluten-free & Vegan
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 20 min, Bake: 30 min, Total: 1 hour 20 min, Serves: 8 For the Fil
Gluten-Free Walnut Cookies
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 25 min, Bake: 13 min, Total: 38 min, Yields: 12 cookiesIngredients
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-freePrep: 15 min, Bake: 15-18 min, Chill: at least 1 hour, Total: 1 hour 30